The Corpus TA maintains the corpus collection and is available to help you at any stage of your corpus-related study.
Corpus TA office hours
Fall Quarter 2019: By appointment in Margaret Jacks Hall Room 022. Please email Dora at ddemszky [at] stanford [dot] edu to set up a time!
Things the Corpus TA can help with:
- corpus access
- requests for new corpora
- finding a corpus for your study
- interfacing with corpora
- the kinds of questions a corpus can help you answer
- appropriate analyses for corpus data
- creation of custom corpora by web-scraping, etc.
- automated coding for custom corpora
Current Corpus TA