The Corpus TA maintains the corpus collection and is available to help you at any stage of your corpus-related study.
Corpus TA office hours
Fall Quarter 2017: Friday 11-12, and by appointment, in the Computational Linguistics Lab (Margaret Jacks Hall Room 022).
If you have any corpus-related questions, feel free to drop by during office hours! Appointments outside of these times are also available.
Things the Corpus TA can help with:
- corpus access
- requests for new corpora
- finding a corpus for your study
- interfacing with corpora
- the kinds of questions a corpus can help you answer
- appropriate analyses for corpus data
- creation of custom corpora by web-scraping, etc.
- automated coding for custom corpora
Current Corpus TA