The Stanford Syntax and Morphology Circle (SMircle) is an informal forum for the presentation and discussion of new research in syntax and morphology, their interconnections, as well as their connections with semantics and phonology. Everyone is welcome!
Where and When
Autumn Quarter 2015 Schedule
- September 25, 2015: Introductory meeting
- October 2, 2015: reading discussion
- October 9, 2015: reading discussion
- October 16, 2015: Boris Harizanov
- October 23, 2015: Timothy Dozat
- Tuesday, October 27, 2015 1:30-3pm: Jonathan Bobaljik
- November 13: Daniel Galbraith
- December 4, 2015: Philip Crone and Bonnie Krejci
Want to receive email updates about all of our activities?
The workshop coordinator is currently Boris Harizanov.